America's Got Talent Season 6 Episode 14 Four acts advance to the top 24

Posted by periodic episode on Monday, July 11, 2011

TV Show: America's Got Talent - Four acts advance to the top 24
Aired on: Wed July 13th, 2011- 9:00 PM 
Channel:  on ABC Family 
Episode Details: Season 6 Episode 14
Episode Name: “ EPISODE:14”

Don’t miss and watch America's Got Talent - Four acts advance to the top 24
Plot Summary:Georgia tries to reunite Aunt Honey with her estranged best friend, Patrice, in the wake of her concerns about her own friendship with Jo.You can go for America’s Got Talent season 6 episode 14 download, and keep the acts and memories alive, forever.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

Bryon said...

Sharron looked nice in her dress as well as Nick looked like he had a custom coat made. I wish Howie would dress up for once though because he doesn’t look like he takes his role very seriously. I agree with him though that this season is top notch. I rarely have a chance to watch TV at home any more as work is becoming more demanding, summer activities to take the kids to and dates with my wife. That’s why I love my DISH Network employee Sling adapter so much that I found out about on besttvforme.com because I get my favorite shows in like AGT when I have spare time but away from home. Now that they are showing the big acts I can’t help but watch the first change I get.

Post a Comment